Skip to main content

SYONP #07: A old polishes only skittlette!

Hello dear readers! The nail art I have for you today is a skittlette I did last September for my series "Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes". Unlike other SYONP manicures, this one is entirely made with old nail polishes.


For this mani, I applied 2 coats of Yolizul Fashion 139 on my index and 2 coats of 242 on my other nails. On my middle and ring fingers, I painted some white with Yolizul Fashion 164 and stamped a design from Bundle Monster plate BM11 with 242 over it. I drew the black lines with 139. On my pinky, I added 1 coat of Agnès b. Rock'n Red.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.