Skip to main content

SYONP #04 : Pink Skittlette!

Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes - Episode #04

Old polish of today : Agnès b. Lilas Butterfly


My bottle of Lilas Butterfly is almost empty, I couldn't use it on all my nails so I did a skittlette =)





To create this skittlette, I first applied 2 coats of China Glaze Something Sweet on all my nails. On my middle and ringer fingers, I added white chevrons with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. On my pinky, I applied 2 coats of Agnès b. Lilas Butterfly over Something Sweet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.