Skip to main content

The Top 15 brands of my Stash!

Just wanted to share with you the 15 brands or Indies I have the most in my stash ;)


#15 : A-England - 9 nail polishes.

#14 : Alter Ego - 10 nail polishes.

#13 : NerdLacquer - 11 nail polishes.

#12 : Red Dog Designs - 15 nail polishes.

#11 : Sea Lore - 16 nail polishes.

#10 Dandy NailsKBShimmer and O.P.I - 18 nail polishes.

#09 Cult Nails - 19 nail polishes.

#08 : Jindie Nails and Zoya - 20 nail polishes.

#07 : Kleancolor - 21 nail polishes.

#06 : Elevation Polish - 23 nail polishes.

 #05 : Girly Bits - 26 nail polishes.

#04 : Kiko - 29 nail polishes.

and the medal-winners are:

#03 : piCture pOlish - 35 nail polishes.

#02 : China Glaze - 45 nail polishes.

#01 : Essence - 69 nail polishes.


I love that my top 3 "brands" are from 3 different continents =) 422 nail polishes, just in this top 15! And I have so many others brands and Indies in my stash :P See the entire list here.

I have 709 nail polishes as of today, and this doesn't include the polishes that my lovely friend Gina @Red Dog Designs is muling for me, again ^^ She's such a sweetheart ♥ She will soon send me a package with several polishes I bought online: 2 new Alter Ego, 2 Darling Diva - DD will hit rank #15 with A England, few more Red Dog Designs, of course, don't know how many yet ^^ and 3 new Indies will join my stash: 6 HartsIndigo Bananas and Lacquistry !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)