Skip to main content

SYONP - Episode #03 : Agnès b. Rose Cashmere

Hi guys ! It's time for another episode of the series

Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes


The old polish of today is Rose Cashmere by Agnès b. It was a gift with one of my orders. I don't remember exactly when I got it but it was a long long time ago.


I never wore this polish before and I'm glad I didn't, lol XD This polish is reaaally sheer without being a jelly. When you apply a jelly polish, it's sheer but the color is even. Here, after 5 coats there still are some "holes". 



I really didn't like this polish but I tried to "improve" this mani... I added a coat of Nubar White Polka Dot, to get a OPI New York City Ballet-look. But this Agnès b. is nothing like OPI jellies, and White Polka Dot isn't Pirouette My Whistle.

I don't like the result. The color is really too light for me... 




So... I removed this polish from my Stash List. I don't know what to do with it! I can't sell it cause I didn't pay for it, so for now, I just put it out of my sight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.