Skip to main content

Nailstorming: Octobre Rose || piCture pOlish Dream + Cult Nails Tempest.

Happy Sunday! It's been a while since my last "Nailstorming" entry, mostly because of my lack of inspiration... But this Sunday's theme is very important so I had to take part of this nail art challenge. In addition, Friday, I got my Harlow & Co. order, including a gorgeous pink : piCture pOlish Dream ♥ The perfect polish for this "Pink October" manicure =)

So, today, I invite you to "Dream" with me of a future without breast cancer.


It's a pretty simple manicure : white, and of course pink, plus few ribbons.


For this manicure, I used piCture pOlish Dream and Cult Nails Tempest, 2 coats each. The ribbons I stamped are from Bundle Monster plate BM-321. 







I bought these 2 amazing polishes from Harlow & Co. piCture pOlish Dream retails at $13 and Cult Nails Tempest at $12. They can also be purchased directly from piCture pOlish and Cult Nails, but I always enjoy H&Co free shipping ;)



Comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors you chose & your mani is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.