Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #33 || I love my friends ♥

Wow, I haven't written a nail mail post in ages.... Here are the amazing things I got the past few weeks and I'm starting with week #33 because I got a super awesome package from my friends Ashley @Ashley is Polishaddicted ♥

Ashley muled lots of nail polishes for me, again, she's sooo sweet ♥ and she also muled the pretty ring below that I bought through my friend Kim @The Ides of Polish.


*

I bought 2 amazing Neon Shimmer Jellies from my friend Aleta @The Nail Junkie: Blueberry and Strawberry ♥


*


SoFlaJo My Sign's Aqua-rium ♥ OMG, I love this color!!! 

*


Different Dimension Whatever & My Highlighter Exploded.

*


Mentality Rogue & Rowdy.

*


My Llarowe order (free US shipping!) : Elevation Polish Malaspina Glacier (Llarowe exclusive!), Elevation Polish / CrowsToes duo : Too F*%#ing Hot & Too F*%#ing Cold, Girly Bits Bachelor's Button and Contrary Polish Aruba.

*


China Glaze Hologlam When Stars Collide and 3 Zoya Pixie Dust : Stevie, Liberty & Solange.

*

And last polishes : the DARE Colors set "Hit the Beach", bought by Sheila @Pointless Cafe and then sent to Ashley to add to my amazing package!


*

THANK YOU Ashley ♥ Thank you Kim & Sheila ♥
I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.