Skip to main content

Texture Saran Wrap || Kiko Sugar Mat 641 + Zoya Solange ♥

Hi dear readers! Today, I'd like to show you a mani I did using the saran wrap method. (macro at this end of this post, and in the butterfly as usual)


Yesterday, I got an awesome package full of polishes that my lovely friend Ashley @Ashley is Polishaddicted muled for me!!! I have amazing friends, I know ♥ Thank you so much Ash, I love you ♥ I didn't know which one to try first, they are all so gorgeous!!!! I had the idea to try a saran wrap mani (I've never done that before!) but with sand polishes. I absolutely didn't know if it will look good or not, lol! 


I followed Nihrida's Saran Wrap tutorial using Kiko Strawberry Pink (#641), a pink with gold shimmer,  as the base color and my brand new Zoya Solange, that I got yesterday, to add more gold =)







I love how it turned out, although it doesn't really look like a saran wrap manicure, lol! I love the combo! Solange looks like gold specks and it's absolutely gorgeous ♥


Hope you liked this mani!

Comments

  1. Oh wow I LOVE it! This combination looks like real gold specks! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it =)
      Gold specks, that's the word I was look for, lol! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. The result is simply gorgeous, lady! I love it! Gold & pink... winner combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much for your comment!!! ♥

      Delete
  3. Such a great idea, I love the effect! I need to try this myself asap :D I think I need Solange in my life :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.