Skip to main content

OPI Black Spotted - Dracula Nails!

Last year, Caroline @Comme un rêve and I saw a musical called "Dracula, L'Amour plus fort que la Mort" (= Dracula, Love stronger than Death). It was my first musical and it was great! I'm not really into french music, but Caroline convinced me when she said the lead roles (Dracula and Mina) were dancers and not singer/actor! And the choreographies were pretty amazing! ♥

So when 2 NPA meet for a Dracula musical, obviously they have Dracula Nails! ^^ I had to do them the day before, quickly after work, and it was a mess... I even fell asleep on my still wet thumb, LOL XD So pictures were really ugly! That's why I didn't blog this mani and why I had to redo it!

Here are the new pictures ;)


I used OPI Black Spotted over Essence Fame Fatal + Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo to create "blood spatter".

OPI Black Spotted over Essence Fame Fatal and Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo
OPI Black Spotted over Essence Fame Fatal and Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo
OPI Black Spotted over Essence Fame Fatal and Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo
OPI Black Spotted over Essence Fame Fatal and Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo

What do you think? Do you like Black Spotted?

It is now discontinued but I still have some brand new bottle available for purchase if anyone is interested... Check out my blog sale ;)

Comments

  1. I'l like to have this one... it's so amazing, isn't it?
    by the way, I loved your blog...
    Kisses

    Eva - www.adegadeesmaltes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's really amazing! I love it!
      Thank you so much!!!
      Kisses

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)