Skip to main content

Nail Mail - Week #16 || Kiko with Solange & big package from Marissa! ♥

Lookie what I got during week #16 ^^
Yep Gina wasn't my only mule, there was also Marissa! :)
♥ I LOVE YOU MARISSA ♥



Wet n Wild Going in the Wild & Nude Awakening palettes bought from Marissa

piCture pOlish Focus bought from Kim / Overall Beauty, and signed by Sheila / Pointless Cafe, woohoo!!! ♥
piCture pOlish Focus bought from Kim / Overall Beauty, and signed by Sheila / Pointless Cafe, woohoo!!! ♥

Dandy Nails Perspective bought from Sandy, Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peanut Butter and Jelly & Flower Child, Maisie Shine Splendid
& Glitter Daze + beautiful earrings bought from Michelle R. / Shelle by the Shore 
Dandy Nails Perspective bought from Sandy, Maisie Shine Splendid , Glitter Daze Birthday Cupcake
Dandy Nails Perspective bought from Sandy, Maisie Shine Splendid , Glitter Daze Birthday Cupcake

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peanut Butter and Jelly & Flower Child
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Peanut Butter and Jelly & Flower Child

beautiful earrings bought from Michelle R. / Shelle by the Shore 

Big bag of candy corn sent by the sweet Jen ♥ + candy

***

2nd package of the week : Kiko order with Solange.

Kiko 323,325, Mirror 622 + top coat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.