Skip to main content

Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo

Today, I have the second step of my "Dracula Nails" for you! I applied 1 thin coat of Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo over Essence Fame Fatal, no topcoat.


I don't know why it's named "Copper" cause it's not copper to me... or maybe it is when applied alone. But in the bottle it really seems red and that's why I layered it over Fame Fatal! Gah, I love Holo! ♥ It's so pretty!!!

1 coat of Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo over Essence Fame Fatal
1 coat of Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo over Essence Fame Fatal
1 coat of Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo over Essence Fame Fatal
1 coat of Glitter Gal Copper 3D Holo over Essence Fame Fatal

I bought this gorgeous Glitter Gal on Harlow & Co, and it was one of my first holo!!! ♥ Glitter Gal nail polishes can also be bought from Ninja Polish, Overall BeautyLlarowe or Mei Mei's Signatures.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh and you already saw the final result of these "Dracula Nails" in real life :P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)