Skip to main content

Sorry I've been M.I.A. :(

Ok so if you read my last post, you know that I experienced some trouble with Blogger lately. Everything began like a month and a half ago... at this time my problem was just that the pictures on blogs  were loading very slowly, and I just thought it was a problem with my internet. Few days later, I couldn't see one single picture, just the text and for that I had to refresh the page several times. I took me few hours to publish my previous post!!! :'(

Then, 3 weeks ago, all I could see was a error message everytime I tried to load Blogger blogs, INCLUDING MINE!!!! And it got worse cause Blogger wasn't the only problem, I had no access to my Google Drive (meaning: no nail polish wishlist :/ ), no Youtube and other Google things (except Google search)... I tried to google my problem but all my researches leaded to Google help website and of course : error message, gah!

So now, obviously, it's working again, otherwise I couldn't write this, lol! But after many weeks spent with my other addiction : TV Series :) I got use to not blog and it's kind of hard to blog again... but I really want to, cause I love this and it's also a way to force me to use my untrieds, lol, cause I don't want to show you the same polishes again and again XD 

I have so many manis to show you and I really didn't know where to begin until my friend Jin Jit ask me if I tried the acrylic powder that Born Pretty Store sent me to review. The answer was 'yes and no' lol cause I tried the acrylic powder with molds but I also wanted to try to free hand some designs. So, I'm currently working on this, and I have to say that I really suck, LOL XD

I have 2 more designs that I want to try, then I'll take pictures and will show you my work in my next post :)

See you soon ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.