Skip to main content

OPI // Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

Hi guys!!! Few days ago, I got 2 products from BornPrettyStore to review! One of them is a jar of purple flocking powder. As I also received a new purple polish earlier, I decided to use it as the undie of my velvet mani! =) Here is the swatches of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? by.... well... OPI!!! ^^ 

2 coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? - in light box
2 coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? - in light box
2 coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? - in light box

Look at these golden shimmers ♥

2 coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? - in light box

It seems like it's matte in the lightbox but no, it's really glossy glossy ^^

2 coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?
2 coats of Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?

This polish is really gorgeous!!! I don't have a lot of OPI in my stash but this one is probably my fave! 

Comments

  1. oh this is amazing! i just brought this OPI on sales yesterday!
    very gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the golden shimmer... might consider buying it, hehe :-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.