Skip to main content

Day 7 || Black & White

Hey guys, today's nail color of the 30 Days of Untrieds challenge is Black & White! :)
I have "only" 3 white in my stash and I have already used all of them... but my friend Sarah @ Chalkboardnails have found the solution to my problem: use an untried polish with black & white glitter in it!! Yay, thank you Sarah! ♥ And I have 3 so I chose, the first one I bought: Lynnderella Connect the Dots!!! I layered it over a grey so that's not too far away from black and white ^^






Oh gosh! This polish is reaaaally amazing ♥ And I like it over Essence The Dawn is Broken, also one of my many untrieds!!! 



Pictures above are ONLY ONE coat of The Dawn is Broken (without top coat)!!!
Perfect one coater ♥ I can't believe I didn't try these pretties sooner...

Thank you Sarah for the suggestion :)


Untrieds used:
Essence The Dawn is Broken
Lynnderella Connect the Dots


See you tomorrow for my metallic mani!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.