Skip to main content

Day 30 || Inspired by a tutorial

Hi ladies and gents! Here we are... the last day of the challenge! And I still have LOTS of untrieds =P

For this mani inspired by a tutorial I chose a tutorial made by an amazingly talented french girl (hehe^^), Ophélie aka Tartofraises =)



In order to use untrieds, I didn't use fall colors like Ophélie... but I like how it turned out! If I do this mani again, I'm not sure I'll add the dots in the leaves cause I think I liked it better without them...






For this mani I used one of the polish that Ana from Nailspt send me: Yes Love K024 cause I really like this blue/lavender color ♥

Here is the tutorial of Tartofraises:



Untrieds used:
Yes Love K024
OPI It's My Year
Dandy Nails Another Heart Breaks


And that was the last mani of the 30 Days of Untrieds Challenge... :(


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.