Skip to main content

Day 1 of the 30 Days Challenge || Red

Today is the beginning of a great challenge for me, the 30 Days of Untrieds!


I don't know if I will succeed in this challenge... 1 post per day won't be easy :$

Today is red! If you read my post about piCture pOlish Monroe, you know that red isn't my color! I don't like red nail polish, I don't really know why... I don't like red lipstick either! Maybe cause it's too "femme fatale" for me XD Even if I don't have lots of red nail polishes, I have a red untried in my stash! China Glaze Ruby Pumps! This polish it's like Christmas on your nails, lol! 






For this mani, I used 2 coats of Ruby Pumps. I stamped with Konad Silver stamping polish  and Bundle Monster plates BM-310. It's red and I love it! Yay, haha XD Those glitters are so beautiful ♥ but I didn't succeed to capture the "sparkliness" of this polish... I don't think I could wear it very often, but it's definitely a polish for Christmas :P

Here are few pictures of Ruby Pumps without stamping:




Thank you to Rachel the Polished Criminails who started this challenge :)

Untried used:
China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Comments

  1. I love this polish!! I think it's soooo yummy!
    And I can understand not liking red lipstick. I don't like it either. But red polish is pure hotness! You gotta love it more ;-)
    Especially with these awesome stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby Pumps is one of the best red polishes there is. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.